Elegant design in piano black - the CELVIANO AP-6BP anniversary model truly shines with its high-quality sound and sophisticated "black polish" finish.
250 AiF tones
The excellent AiF Sound source produces 250 top-quality tones, which truly come into their own in both classic piano repertoire and many other genres.
AiF Linear Morphing
The innovative AiF Sound Source technology produces top-quality tones perfectly suited to both classical piano music and other genres and enables gentle transitions between individual samples and dynamic levels. Complex stereo recordings from a top-quality concert piano (samples) with four dynamic levels provide a particularly authentic sound and allow you to play across various intermediate stages from piano to forte without any sound discolouration or audible leaps.
Guarantee an absolutely first-class piano sound. The expansion of the range of voices has made interpreting complex works a true pleasure and lets you play sweeping chords and make extensive use of the damper pedal.
"Tri-Sensor" scaled hammer-action keyboard
Piano feeling: The scaled hammer-action keyboard with 88 touch response, weighted keys is based on the keyboard of a concert piano and provides an authentic playing experience. A third sensor in the keyboard allows players to use particularly fast techniques without the notes sounding unnaturally cut off.
180 preset rhythms offer a varied range spanning the world of music.
With the sequencer (17 track/5 song), you can record your own ideas quickly and easily in real-time (capacity: 10,000 notes).
Faster access: You can file up to 96 set-ups (8 x 12 spaces) in the registration memory.
Two piano setting keys
Piano sound tailored to your own taste: The piano setting key switches to grand piano sound at the touch of a button. Two settings are available: "classic" for a soft, discreet sound and "modern" with a more lighter, brighter character.
High-quality DSP effects
The AP-6BP digitally reproduces the high-quality sound of a top concert grand piano complete with first-class reverb effects. The simulation of the resonating strings that is provided by the "Acoustic Resonance" CASIO effect rounds the sound experience off perfectly.
Listen, sing along, play along: 60 top quality songs are stored on your AP-6BP.
8 digital effects
Live before an audience or at home in the living room: The sound diversity of your keyboard is enhanced by 4 reverb / 4 chorus effects.
The scaled hammer-action with 88 touch response weighted keys are based on the grand piano keyboard and make for an authentic playing feel.
Ivory touch keyboard
Both an audible and visual delight: The refined, matt keys with ivory touch not only look sophisticated and high quality, but provide a comfortable playing surface and additional stability to prevent your fingers from sliding. Enjoy a realistic playing experience!
Retain an overview: The LC display provides you with easy access to the instrument’s functions.
Ideal for lessons: the new duet functions allows teachers and pupils to play parallel to each other. The AP-6BP can be divided into two keyboard areas, which can be transposed individually.
Safe: With the PANEL-Lock function, the control panel is protected from unintentional moves while playing.
Keep to the beat: The integrated metronome helps you keep to the rhythm.
Stereo LINE IN / OUT
The Stereo LINE IN / OUT of your digital piano provides a connection for full sound experiences. e.g. to your hi-fi or PA-system.
The proven interface for electronic musical instruments, additional equipment and computers simplifies data exchange for you.
2 headphone connections
Duet delight: two headphone connections are available.
The AP-6BP features a 3-pedal unit with expanded damper capability.
Powerful speaker system
Impressive sound: The powerful two-way system with four speakers and 2 x 30 watts of output power ensures an exhilarating sound delivery. The sound is not only projected in the direction of the player but also to the rear or downwards, depending on the model. This creates a three-dimensional and more natural sound.
SD card slot
The innovative SD memory medium offers a simple but limitless way to expand the internal song memory of the AP-6BP.
USB Plug & Play/Song expansion
The USB/MIDI(GM) connection enables further Midfile songs to be loaded into the internal memory via the "Song expansion". No software installation from a CD-ROM required thanks to Plug & Play and the USB driver is compatible with both Mac and Windows (from Mac OSX 10.03 and Windows XP/Vista).
The "Music Preset Library" contains 300 "one touch settings“ based on popular rock and pop songs. The useful pre-settings for rhythm, tone, tempo, effects etc. makes time-consuming searches for the right settings a thing of the past. This assistant makes playing the "top 300" child’s play!
Pop rhythm with a touch of jazz, jazz rhythm with a shot of pop: with the rhythm editor, elements from different rhythms can be combined and edited. 10 user slots are available for individual style editing.
- Piano keyboard with 88 keys and touch response (3 types)
- Max. polyphony
- 128 notes
- 250 (with layer and split)
- Reverb (4 types), chorus (4 types), brilliance (-3 to 0 to 3), acoustic resonance
- Beats per bar: 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Tempo range: 20 to 255
- Adjustable tone range: 0 to 3 octaves for the left-hand keyboard area: -4 to -1 octaves for the right-hand keyboard area
- Automatic accompaniment
- Pre-installed rhythms: 180
- User rhythms: Up to 10 (approx. 40 KB* per rhythm max.)
- One-touch presets: 180 types
- Automatic harmonisation: 12 types
- Demo songs
- 68 songs (8 for tone demonstration purposes; 60 songs from the music library)
- Music library
- Preinstalled songs: 60
- User songs: Up to 10 (approx. 320 KB* per song max.)
- Music presets
- Pre-installed presets: 300
- User presets: Up to 50 (approx. 8 KB* per preset max.)
- (4 rhythm sets + 8 tone sets) x 8 banks
- Functions: Real-time recording, playback
- Number of songs: 5
- Number of tracks: 17 (System track + tracks 01 to 16)
- Capacity: Approx. 50,000 notes in total (up to approx. 10,000 notes per song)
- Punch-in recording
- Damper (with half-pedal effect), soft, sostenuto
- Other functions
- Transposition function: ±1 octave (-12 to 0 to 12)
- Tuning function: A4 = 440.0 Hz ±99 cents
- Octave transposition: ±2 octaves
- Tempering: 17 types
- Stretch tuning
- Control panel lock
- 16-channel multi-timbral, conforms to GM Level 1
- SD memory card
- SD memory card slot
- Supported SD memory cards: Up to 2 GB
- Functions: SMF playback, data storage, data recall, card formatting
- PHONE jacks: Stereo standard jacks x 2
- MIDI OUT/IN jacks
- LINE OUT R, L/MONO jacks: Standard jacks x 2
- Output impedance: 2.8 kΩ
- Output voltage: 1.8 V max. (effective)
- LINE IN R, L/MONO jacks: Standard jacks x 2
- Input impedance: 9.0 kΩ
- Input voltage: 200 mV max. (effective)
- USB port: Type B
- Pedal connector
- 16 cm × 2 + Ø 5 cm × 2 (output 30 W + 30 W)
- Power supply
- AP-620BK: 120 V
- AP-620BKV: 220-240 V
- Power consumption
- 78 W
- Digital piano and stand: 141.2 (W) × 49.2 (D) × 90.0 (H) cm
- Digital piano and stand: approx. 58.2 kg