Adjustable thumb rest
All Yamaha saxophones feature an adjustable thumb rest to allow for precise and comfortable hand and fingering position.
Refined key shape and dimension
Yamaha saxophone keys are not simply shaped and positioned according to mechanical neccessity; the entire system is designed from the player’s perspective, with emphasis on comfort, speed, and overall playability. The natural feel of the keys eliminates the need to adapt to an unnatural or uncomfortable key layout.
Adjustable key guard felts
Optimum intonation and venting
Tapered pivot screws
Precise adjustment and smooth key action
Durable and resistant to wear.
The attractive new lightweight case is very durable and comes with backpack straps for easy carrying.
- Neck Standard
- Neck Material Yellow Brass
- Bell Yellow Brass
- Key Buttons Polyester
- Finish Nickel-plated (keys);
- Clear baked epoxy lacquer (body)
- Tone Holes Drawn
- Auxiliary Keys Front F
- Mouthpiece Yamaha 4C
- Mouthpiece Cap Plastic
- Ligature Yellow brass; Clear lacquer
- Pad Type Waterproof leather and wool felt with plastic tone boosters
- Bell Decoration Stamped
- Thumb Hook Adjustable plastic
- Pivot Screw Straight-tapered, nylon lock, non-headed (adjustable)
- Mounting Post on body