Newly designed, highly polished bore
The new bore design which incorporates vertical integration is similar to that of the YOB-841 professional model. This results in improved projection and improved tonal qualities.
Newly designed undercut tone hole design
Also similar to the YOB-841, the new taper to the tone hole design provides the player with a smooth response and even intonation.
Nickel-silver bell ring
The bell ring increases effective density of the bell for a quicker response and a more focused sound.
French taper pivot screws
French taper pivot screws are designed for precise adjustment and increased longevity.
Stainless steel springs
Durability, key balance and a more comfortable feel are all benefits of using stainless steel as the spring material.
- Level Standard
- Key C
- Key System Simplified conservatoire
- Bore Style American
- Octave Keys Semiautomatic
- Mechanical Features Covered keys
- Upper joint material ABS resin
- Lower joint material ABS resin
- Bell Material ABS resin
- Key Material Nickel silver
- Plating Silver
- Tone Holes Undercut
- Thumb Rest Fixed
- Trill Keys C#-D#; F#-G#; A#-B; B-C#; C-D
- Spring Type Stainless steel