Versatile, Expandable Sound Set
Carefully crafted for the stage, JUNO-STAGE’s factory patch set covers a wide range of essential sounds, including the flagship 88-key stereo multi-sampled piano taken from the Fantom-X. Every JUNO-STAGE can also be expanded and customized via two Roland SRX Wave Expansion Boards (sold separately).
Instant Access to Sounds
On stage, you need quick and effortless access to your patches. JUNO-STAGE is equipped with FAVORITE buttons for instant access to banks of your most-needed sounds. Best of all, you can also recall your patches via a dual footswitch* connected to a dedicated Patch Select jack, so you never have to take your hands off the keyboard.
Roland optimized JUNO-STAGE’s controllers for live performance, featuring easy-to-grab knobs for instant Master EQ and Reverb control. Located above the pitch bender, two assignable switches can be used for rotary organ effects, portamento on/off, and more.
Backing Tracks Via USB
JUNO-STAGE is equipped with a USB port and Song Player function that enables direct playback and control of backing tracks from a USB key. You can play MP3, .WAV, AIFF and SMF files, and even use the Center Cancel feature to minimize pre-recorded vocals for karaoke-style performance. Creating and editing playlists is simple with the supplied Playlist Editor software for PC; the playlist can be viewed on JUNO-STAGE’s display.
Instant Master MIDI Control
The fast and friendly MIDI Controller mode, complete with dedicated buttons, transforms JUNO-STAGE into a MIDI master keyboard. In this mode, JUNO-STAGE allows program and control changes to be sent with a single touch. MIDI-channel assignments are displayed in a clear, easy-to-understand format.
Stage-Friendly Bonus Features
JUNO-STAGE is packed with great features for live performance, such as an XLR mic input with phantom power (ideal for vocal sing-along performance or driving the built-in vocoder), Click output (for sending an audible click track to bandmates onstage), and an external input for a portable audio player.
- 76 keys (with velocity)
- Maximum Polyphony 128 voices
- Parts 16 parts
- Wave Memory 128MB (16-bit linear equivalent)
- Preset Memory Patches: 1027 + 256 (GM2), Rhythm Sets: 32 + 9 (GM2), Performances: 64
- User Memory Patches: 256, Rhythm Sets: 32, Performances: 64
- Effects MFX: 3 systems, 79 types, Chorus: 3 types, Reverb: 5 types, Mic Input, Reverb: 8 types
- File Format SMF: format-0/1, Audio File: WAV/AIFF/MP3
- Arpeggiator Preset: 128, User: 128
- Rhythm Pattern Preset: 256 (26 groups), User: 256 (32 groups)
- Chord Memory Preset: 64, User: 64
- Controllers D BEAM Controller, Pitch Bend/Modulation Lever, S1/S2 Switches, Sound Modify Knob x 7
- Display : 240 x 64 dots graphic LCD (with backlit)
- Expansion Slots SRX expansion board: 2 slot
- External Storage Device USB MEMORY (supports USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Flash Memory)
- Connectors : Headphone Jack, Song/Click Out Jack, Output Jacks (L (MONO), R): 1/4 inch phone type, Mic Input Jack: 1/4 inch phone type or XLR type (phantom power), MIDI Connectors (IN, OUT), Hold Pedal Jack, Control Pedal Jack, Patch Select Jack, USB Connector (MIDI)
- Power Supply DC 9 V (AC Adaptor)
- Current draw 2,000 mA
- Accessories Owner’s Manual, CD-ROM x 2 (Editor/Librarian/USB MIDI driver, SONAR LE), Music Player Pad, Music Player Cable, USB Memory Protector, AC Adaptor
- Options : Wave Expansion Board: SRX Series, Keyboard Stand: KS-12, Pedal Switch: DP series, Foot Switch: BOSS FS-5U/FS-6, Expression Pedal: EV-5, Connection Cord: PCS-31, USB Memory: M-UF1G
Size and Weight
- Width 1,251 mm 49-1/4 inches
- Depth 344 mm 13-9/16 inches
- Height 112 mm 4-7/16 inches
- Weight 9.8 kg 21 lbs. 10 oz.