The CTK-3000 offers pure playing pleasure with 61 dynamic-touch keys. Enthusiastic budding musicians gradually discover the wide range of possibilities offered by their instrument: dive into the diverse world of 150 rhythms or use the sampling function, "bend" the notes with the pitch bend wheel or connect an MP3 player via the audio output – the CTK-3000 offers a wide range of features and functions. And the step-up learning system makes it easy to hear the progress made in your playing skills.
400 AHL tones
The high-quality 400 AHL tones create clear and dynamic sounds, which unfold in all sounds and rhythms found in classical piano pieces, as well as many other genres.
Sound diversity at its best: the CTK-3000 can play up to 48 voices at the same time, turning interpretation of a wide range of musical pieces into a pure pleasure.
61 dynamic touch keys
The 61 ’piano look’ keys give the keyboard a sophisticated, elegant appearance and provide the ideal scope for musical inspiration.
Step-up learning system
The improved step-up learning system from CASIO is based on the principal "learning by playing": as in traditional piano lessons, the practice piece is split up into individual bar sections and learnt step-by-step. The small learning units guarantee motivation and learning success.
Step 1: Listen
Step 2: See and repeat with visual support
Step 3: Remember and play without help
When the "Auto" mode is switched on, a set practice goal must be reached before the next bar section is displayed. With the "Next" mode you can set your own learning speed.
150 rhythms provide you with a colourful overview of the world of music.
A feature with fun factor: the simple sampling of sounds via an external sound source such as MP3 and CD players (via Audio-in) or microphone (via Mic-in) offers interesting effects and amusing compositions. Whether a bar of your favourite musical piece, loops or drum sounds, human voices or noises of any kind – the recorded samples (up to 10 seconds) can be played via the keyboard and effects added as desired.
This practice is fun and exercises your mind too: Music Challenge is a play function where the player has to hit the illuminated keys as fast as possible. On keyboards without illuminated keys, musicians can play via the large LC display: The aim of the game is to hit the correct keys as quickly as possible.
Play or sing along – a solution for the future: connect a CD or MP3 player to the Audio input of your CTK-3000. Your favourite tunes are played via the loudspeakers of the keyboard in "half playback" – you can play along for the keyboard part. A good alternative to MIDI playback, particularly if you don’t want to edit the song.
Pitch bend wheel
Playing aids such as the pitch bend wheel enable you to temporarily change the pitch of played notes, to authentically reproduce guitar or saxophone playing techniques.
USB Plug & Play
The tried-and-tested interface connects your keyboard quickly and easily to the computer. No software installation from a CD-ROM required thanks to Plug & Play and the USB driver is compatible with both Mac and Windows (from Mac OSX 10.03 and Windows XP/Vista).
Peaceful enjoyment: the CTK-3000 comes equipped with a headphone connection.
Loudspeaker systemThe system featuring two loudspeakers and a power of two times two Watts produces an impressive and balanced sound.
- 61 dynamic touch keys
- Touch Response
- 2 types, Off
- Maximum Polyphony
- 48 notes (24 for certain tones)
- Built-in Tones
- Sampling Tones
- 1 tone
- Sampling time: 1 second (fixed)
- Effects: 10 types
- 1 to 10, Off
- Beats per Measure: 0, 2 to 6
- Tempo Range: 30 to 255
- Song Bank
- Tunes: 110
- Step Up Lesson
- Lessons: 4 (Listen, Watch, Remember, Auto)
- Lesson Part: L, R, LR
- Functions: Repeat, Voice Fingering Guide, Note Guide, Performance Evaluation
- Music Challenge
- 20 notes
- Auto Accompaniment
- Built-in Rhythms: 150
- Other Functions
- Transpose: ±1 octaves (12 semitones)
- Tuning: A4 = approx. 440 Hz ± 100 cents
- 16 multi-tone received, GM Level 1 standard
- Musical information Function
- Tone, Rhythm, Song Bank, numbers and names; staff notation, fingering, pedal operation, tempo, measure and beat number, chord name, etc.
- Pitch Bend Wheel
- Pitch Bend Range: 0 to 12 semitones
- USB port: TYPE B
- Sustain jack: Standard jack (sustain, sostenuto, soft, rhythm start/stop)
- Phones/Output jack: Stereo standard jack: Output Impedance: 200Ω, Output Voltage: 4.8 V (RMS) MAX
- Audio in jack: Stereo mini jack; Input Impedance: 40kΩ, Input Sensitivity: 200mV
- Power jack
- 9 V DC
- Power Supply
- 6 AA-size zinc-carbon batteries or alkaline batteries
- Battery Life
- Approximately 4 hours continuous operation on alkaline batteries
- AC Adaptor:
- Auto Power Off
- Approximately 6 minutes after last key operation (Operates during battery use only)
- 10 cm x 2
- Output: 2 W + 2 W
- Power Consumption
- 9 V = 7.7 W
- 94.9 x 35.4 x 11.2 cm (37 3/8 x 13 15/16 x 4 7/15 inch)
- Approximately 3.9 kg (8.6 lbs) (without batteries)