The AP-400 impresses with its attractive appearance. The enclosed rear side and impressive console design reflect the classical piano appearance perfectly and remain true to the CELVIANO philosophy. The AP-400 also delivers sounds which more than live up to its name: the excellent AiF sound source has been enhanced with even more improvements, adding a range of nuances which make all the difference. To ensure that the sound is generated clear and to its full potential, the AP-400 has a completely newly designed amplifier system with 2 x 20 watt amplification performance. The result is a completely harmonious overall sound.
Generate an absolutely top-class piano sound. The note combinations make it a pleasure to interpret complex pieces and enable sweeping use of chords as well as intensive application of the damper pedal.
11 AiF tones
The AiF sound source generates 11 top-quality tones that are perfectly suited to both classical piano music and other genres.
CPZ Mk2 keyboard
Piano feeling: The scaled hammer-action keyboard with 88 touch-sensitive, weighted keys is based on the keyboard of a concert piano and provides an authentic playing experience.
Ideal for lessons: The new duet function allows tutors and students to play in parallel. The keyboard of the AP-400 can be divided into two separate areas that can be individually transposed.
Powerful loudspeaker system
Powerful sound: the amplifier system with four loudspeakers with 2 x 20 watt creates a harmonious and uniform sound.
Listen and learn: Your AP-400 stores 60 top-quality songs.
The tried-and-tested interface for electronic musical instruments, additional equipment and computers makes data exchange child’s play.
The AP-400 comes with three pedals: damper, soft and sostenuto.
With the sequencer (2 track/1 song), you can record your own ideas quickly and easily in real-time (capacity: 5,000 notes).
- Piano keyboard with 88 dynamic touch keys
- Maximum Polyphony
- 128 notes
- Layer (excluding bass tones)
- Split (Low-range bass tones only)
- Brilliance (-3 to 0 to 3), Reverb (4 types), Chorus (4 types), Acoustic Resonance
- Beats: 0, 2, 3, 4, 6
- Tempo Range: 20 to 255
- Adjustable tone range (-2 to 0 to 1 octaves)
- Music Library
- Number of Songs: 60
- Song volume: Adjustable
- Part On/Off: L, R
- Functions: Real-time recording, playback
- Number of Songs: 1
- Number of Tracks: 2
- Capacity: Approximately 5,000 notes total
- Recorded Data Protection: Built-in flash memory
- Damper, soft, sostenuto
- Other Functions
- Touch Select: 3 types, Off
- Transpose: ± 1 octaves (-12 to 0 to 12)
- Tuning: A4 = 440.0 Hz ± 99 cents (variable)
- Operation Lock
- 16-channel multi-tone receive
- PHONES jack: Stereo standard jacks x 2
- Output impedance: 470 ohm
- Output Voltage: 22 V (RMS) MAX
- MIDI OUT/IN terminals
- Pedals connector
- Ø 12 cm x 2 + ø 5 cm x 2 (Output 20 W + 20 W)
- Power Requirements
- 120 V
- Power Consumption
- 60 W
- Digital Piano and Stand: 139.5 (W) x 42.7 (D) x 83.8 (H) cm (54 15/16 x 16 13/16 x 33 inch)
- Digital Piano and Stand: approximately 44.5 kg (98.1 lbs)